Thursday, November 18, 2010

Balenciaga again!

I am sorry but I need to talk again about the legendary designer Balenciaga again.
Tomorrow Queen Sofía Spanish Institute (684 Park Avenue, NYC) will present BALENCIAGA: Spanish Master. If you are able to visit the exhibition you see more than seventy original items of Balenciaga clothing and accessories.
Luckily I am moving to NYC in less than two month so I have put this exhibition on the top of my must-visit list.

The exhibition will open to the public from November 19, 2010 to February 19, 2011. Furthermore, from March 26 to July 4,2011 an expanded exhibition of this exhibition will be hell in Young Museum in San Francisco.

Balenciaga evening dress 1939 that will be showcase

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see see this exhibition!
    Nice blog

    ReplyDelete