Friday, November 5, 2010

Barbara Streisand

Follow my blog with bloglovin


Today I heard a new song in the radio that I really like and at the same time I picture an image that I saw a couple of days ago on the newspaper; Barbara Streisand walking without shoes in Madrid. Isn't it crazy?


(Her husband is carrying her shoes)


I love this song. It is so easy to remember the lyrics.
uuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuu
Barbara Straisand!!

Have a nice weekend! :)



Estaba escuchando la radio cuando he oído una canción que me ha gusta mucho pero que al mismo tiempo me ha recordado a una imagen que vi hace unos días en los periódicos; Barbara Streisand caminando sin zapatos por el centro de Madrid. No es curioso?
Me encanta la canción, es muy fácil de recordar la letra.

No comments:

Post a Comment